Science of Being and Art of Living
Author: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
|Summary of Science of Being and Art of Living|
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is the founder of Transcendental Meditation, and this one-of-a-kind book remains the definitive introduction to its practice. Since it was first published in 1963, the book has sold more than 1.1 million copies in the U.S. alone. In Science of Being and Art of Living, Maharishi unfolds his vision for bringing life to fulfillment through a simple, effortless technique that anyone can easily learn and enjoy. Currently, there are more than six million practitioners worldwide, with TM centers in more than 108 countries.
More than 600 scientific studies have shown that Transcendental Meditation technique helps to:
* Expand the mind to its unlimited cosmic potential
* Improve health and reverse the aging process
* Lower high blood pressure and risk of stroke
* Increase intelligence and creativity
* Boost memory and learning ability
* Reduce stress, tension, and anxiety
* Increase energy, vitality, and well-being
* Nourish inner contentment, happiness, fulfillment-the state of enlightenment.
Features: Price on Product
Physical Info: 0.94" H x 8.04" L x 5.34" W (0.81 lbs) 432 pages
Carton Quantity: 28
ISBN: 0452282667 EAN: 9780452282667
Publisher: Plume Books
US SRP: 18.00 US
Pub Date: November 01, 2001
- Body, Mind & Spirit | Meditation
- Self-Help | New Age (Self Help)
- Self-Help | Meditation
- Religion | Eastern | Gurus
-Conduct of life -Ontology
- Religious Orientation | New Age
- Topical | New Age
OCLC Number: OCLC#48387082
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores