When Someone You Love Abuses Drugs or Alcohol
Author: Cecil Murphey
|When people we love are suffering, we suffer as well. Sometimes we wish that we could bear their burdens for them. But we also forget that we need to care for our own needs, both physically and spiritually, during these difficult times.|
In his trio of books, Cecil Murphey offers spiritual hope and help for people whose loved ones are facing Alzheimer's disease, drug abuse, & mental illness. Each book contains short devotionals to help the reader focus on God in the midst of trials.
Physical Info: 0.26" H x 7.14" L x 4.56" W (0.22 lbs) 96 pages
Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
US SRP: 8.99 US
Pub Date: September 2004
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Encouragement & Lay Counseling
- Health Issues
- Religion | Christian Life | Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Religion | Christian Life | Physical Health
- Self-Help | Substance Abuse & Addictions | Drug Dependence
- Self-Help | Substance Abuse & Addictions | Alcoholism
- Alcoholism - Christianity
- Codependents - Drug abuse
- Religious aspects
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores