When Someone You Love Has Alzheimer's
Author: Cecil Murphey
|When people we love are suffering, we suffer as well. Sometimes we wish that|
we could bear their burdens for them. But we also forget that we need to care
for our own needs, both physically and spiritually, during these difficult
In his trio of books, Cecil Murphey offers spiritual hope and help for people
whose loved ones are facing Alzheimer's disease, drug abuse, & mental illness.
Each book contains short devotionals to help the reader focus on God in the
midst of trials.
Physical Info: 0.31" H x 7.12" L x 4.56" W (0.25 lbs) 112 pages
Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
US SRP: 8.99 US
Pub Date: June 2004
- Inspiration | Motivational | Devotionals
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Encouragement & Lay Counseling
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Grief, Suffering, Consolation
- Religion | Devotional
- Health & Fitness | Diseases | Nervous System (incl. Brain)
- Religion | Christian Life | Death, Grief, Bereavement
-Alzheimer's disease -Caregivers
-Christianity -Religious aspects
- Theometrics | Evangelical
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Topical | Mentally Challenged
- Topical | Physically Challenged
OCLC Number: OCLC#55146878
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores