Thinking for a Change: by John C. Maxwell
Author: John Maxwell
|11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work|
FromNew York Times bestselling author of
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and Running with the Giantscomes...
THINKING FOR A CHANGE
11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work
"Good thinkers are never at a loss to solve problems, they never lack ideas that can build an organization, and they always have hope for a better future….A person who knows how may always have a job, but the person who knows why will always be his boss."
-From THINKING FOR A CHANGE
At the heart of John C. Maxwell's brilliant and inspiring book is a simple premise: To do well in life, we must first think well. But can we actually learn new mental habits? THINKING FOR A CHANGE answers that with a resounding "yes"—and shows how changing your thinking can indeed change your life.
Drawing on the words and deeds of many of the world's greatest leaders and using interactive quizzes, this empowering book helps you assess your thinking style, guides you to new ones, and step by step teaches you the secrets of:
• Big-Picture Thinking-seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
• Focused Thinking-removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
• Creative Thinking-stepping out of the "box" and making breakthroughs
• Shared Thinking-working with others to compound results
• Reflective Thinking-looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future
...and much more.
Here America's most trusted and admired motivational teacher examines the very foundation of success and self-transformation. Illuminating and life-changing, THINKING FOR A CHANGE is a unique primer not on what to think, but how to best use one of your most precious possessions: your mind.
Physical Info: 0.8" H x 7.98" L x 5.28" W (0.51 lbs) 288 pages
Carton Quantity: 20
Publisher: Center Street
US SRP: 16.00 US
Pub Date: July 2005
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Business & Leadership
- Inspiration | Motivational | General
- Business & Economics | Motivational
- Self-Help | Motivational & Inspirational
-Attitude change -Creative thinking
-Success in business
- Theometrics | Secular
OCLC Number: OCLC#61189360
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores