30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: by Deborah Smith Pegues
Author: Deborah Smith Pegues
|What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships|
Who hasn’t struggled at times with foot–in–mouth disease? Certified behavioral consultant Deborah Pegues knows how easily a slip of the tongue can cause problems in personal and in business relationships. That is why she has put together a 30–day devotional to help readers tame that unruly member and turn it into an asset.
Readers will learn to
* stop saying the wrong thing at the wrong time in the wrong way
* learn to use words that build others up
* avoid the pitfalls and consequences of lies, flattery, and exaggerations
Short stories, anecdotes, soul–searching questions, and scripturally based personal affirmations combine to make each chapter tongue–and–life–changing.
Features: Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.38" H x 6.92" L x 4.56" W (0.22 lbs) 141 pages
Carton Quantity: 80
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
US SRP: 5.99 US
Pub Date: April 2005
- Christian Living | Relationships | General
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Personal Growth
- Religion | Christian Life | Character & Values
- Religion | Christian Life | Relationships
- Christianity - Interpersonal communication
- Oral communication - Religious aspects
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores