Raising Great Kids on Your Own: by David Frisbie & Lisa Frisbie
David Frisbie & Lisa Frisbie
|One–parent households frame the new landscape of American family life. But raising kids alone is hard work, and single parenting is a struggle for most. David and Lisa Frisbie provide a practical and proactive plan single moms or single dads can use to...|
* nourish their own souls, maintaining a vibrant faith in God and a vital connection to family and friends
* nurture their children, empowering kids to successfully process the trauma of divorce
* manage their households as they assume roles and tasks that may lie well outside their comfort zone
* build a future they can enjoy, making choices about education, careers, finances, and relationships
The Frisbies’ constant travel and ongoing counseling ministry provide a rich reservoir of effective strategies and ideas. Moms and dads who parent alone will find confidence and hope from this manageable and optimistic approach.
Features: Bibliography, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.64" H x 8.46" L x 5.56" W (0.57 lbs) 235 pages
Carton Quantity: 52
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: March 01, 2007
Since 1982, David Frisbie and his wife, Lisa, have served together as co–executive directors of The Center for Marriage and Family Studies. Prolific writers and frequent speakers at workshops, camps, and seminars, David and Lisa have traveled worldwide to bring hope to marriages and families in crisis. Their numerous articles and seven books include Moving Forward After Divorce; Raising Great Kids on Your Own; and Happily Remarried.
- Christian Living | Relationships | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | Parenting
- Family & Relationships | Parenting | Single Parent
-Religious aspects -Religious life
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
- Topical | Family
OCLC Number: OCLC#71778937
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores