Wiersbe's Expository Outlines on the Old Testament
Author: Warren W. Wiersbe
|Even the most difficult Scriptures come alive as Warren Wiersbe leads you book-by-book through the Old Testament and helps you to see the "big picture" of God's revelation.|
In this unique volume, you will find:
• Introductions and/or outlines for every Old Testament book
• Practical expositions of strategic chapters
• Special studies on key topics, relating the Old Testament to the New Testament
• Easy-to-understand expositions that are practical, preachable, and teachable
If you have used Dr. Wiersbe's popular BE series, you know how simple and practical his Bible studies are, with outlines that almost teach themselves. If not, you can now discover a wonderful new resource. This work is a unique commentary on every book of the Old Testament. It contains new material not to be found in the BE series.
Physical Info: 1.28" H x 9.42" L x 6.42" W (1.89 lbs) 634 pages
Carton Quantity: 14
US SRP: 42.99 US
Pub Date: June 1993
- Church & Ministry | Pastoral Helps | Preaching Theory
- Religion | Biblical Commentary | Old Testament
- Religion | Reference
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Books by Warren W. Wiersbe
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores