Demons and Deliverance: by H. A. Maxwell Whyte
Author: H. A. Maxwell Whyte
Satanic activity continues to increase at an explosive rate. Maxwell Whyte provides practical answers to the most frequently asked questions about demons, including...
* What exactly is a demon?
* How does a person come under demonic influence?
* Can we inherit evil spirits from our ancestors?
* Can a believer be possessed?
* How can Christians resist the powers of darkness?
* Can just anybody cast out a demon?
* Are there any danger in casting out demons?
Discover how you, as a Christian, have the authority to defeat oppression, addiction, sickness, mental problems, and unexplainable behavior with lasting results.
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils." -Mark 16:17
Physical Info: 0.52" H x 8.44" L x 5.2" W (0.43 lbs) 192 pages
Carton Quantity: 60
Publisher: Whitaker House
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: August 2001
Table of Contents
Part One: Dominion over Demons
1. Satanic Realities
2. The Strange World of Spirits
3. How to Protect Yourself
4. Unique Demon Personalities
5. Deliverance That Lasts
6. Setting People Free
Part Two: Questions and Answers
7. Demons and Deliverance
8. Demons and the Believer
9. Kinds of Demons
10. The Ministry of Deliverance
11. Objections to Deliverance
- Religion | Christian Theology | Angelology & Demonology
- Religion | Christian Life | Spiritual Warfare
- Religion | Theology
- Christianity - Demonology
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores