Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, KJV
Strong, Kohlenberge, & Swanson
|The: 21st Century Edition|
The most accurate and complete Strong's ever published, the only Strong's compiled and verified by computer technology, the only truly exhaustive concordance to the KJV, and includes the most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries for precise word studies.
Like a redwood that towers above all other trees, The Strongest Strong's takes James Strong's classic concordance to unprecedented heights. Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer technology, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strong's is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other Strong's concordance can touch it. This is no mere study tool. Destined to become a foundational resource for Bible study the world over, The Strongest Strong's is a landmark in biblical reference works.
What Makes This Strong's the Strongest?
Rebuilding Strong's time-honored concordance from the ground up, biblical research experts John Kohlenberger and James Swanson have achieved unprecedented accuracy and clarity. Longstanding errors have been corrected. Omissions filled in. Word studies simplified. Thoroughness and ease of use have been united and maximized.
Kohlenberger and Swanson have also added the Nave's Topical Bible Reference System--the world's most complete topical Bible, updated, expanded, and streamlined to meet the needs of today's Bible user. No other edition of Strong's or Nave's gives you all the information combined in The Strongest Strong's
A Stunning Array of World-Class Features
In order to experience all the advantages of The Strongest Strong's, you'll have to look inside. But here is a thumbnail sketch of what awaits you:
* Computer-verified accuracy. For the first time ever, cutting-edge computer analysis provides unparalleled, pinpoint accuracy
* Strong's numbering system speeds you through word studies, giving you clear insights into Greek and Hebrew words
* Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes give you access to the growing library of reference tools that use these numbers--another unique feature
* The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries ensure precise meaning in your word studies
* Nave's Topical Bible Reference System supplies the complete descriptive content and references (without the Bible text) of Nave's Topical Bible, expanded to provide a total of more than 100,000 verses indexed by subject, word, phrase, synonym, and example
* Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations besides the KJV
* Word counts furnish a complete accounting of every word in the Bible
* Fast-Tab locators help you find your place quickly and easily
* Words of Christ highlighted
* Clear, easy-to-read type
PLUS: Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strong's · Major Social Concerns of the Mosaic Covenant · Old Testament Sacrifices · Hebrew Calendar
· Hebrew Feasts and Holy Days · Weights, Lengths, and Measures of the Bible · Kings of the Bible · Harmony of the Gospels · Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Jesus
· Parables of Jesus · Miracles of Jesus · Chronology of the Bible
Authors: James Strong, John R. Kohlenberger III, James A. Swanson
Features: Concordance, Index, Maps, Red Letter, Thumb Indexed
Physical Info: 1.9" H x 11.28" L x 8.6" W (4.51 lbs) 1760 pages
Carton Quantity: 8
Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
US SRP: 39.99 US
Pub Date: September 2001
Using the latest biblical scholarship and computer technology, this new edition is more accurate and complete than any other Strong's on the market, and contains cross-references to places and names used in other Bible translations.
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and NIV Bible Commentary. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Biblical Studies | Reference | Concordances
Spring Arbor Categories:
- Adult Books | Biblical Reference
- Religion | Biblical Reference | Concordances
- Reference | General
- Religion | Biblical Studies | General
-English -Greek language, Biblical
- Theometrics | Evangelical
- Religious Orientation | Christian
OCLC Number: OCLC#47023420
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores