The Bare Bones Bible Handbook
Author: Jim George
|The perfect resource for a fast and friendly overview of every book of the Bible, The Bare–Bones Bible Handbook explores...|
* What is the grand theme of each book of the Bible?
* What are the most important lessons for everyday life in each book?
* Who are the key characters, and what do they teach us?
* What are the key events in each book?
These important questions and more are answered in this fascinating reference guide by bestselling author Jim George, who has a natural gift for taking that which can be complex and making it clear.
This helpful, informative survey will give readers a mastery of the most important book ever written—they will find themselves referring to it again and again!
Features: Maps, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.68" H x 8.48" L x 5.58" W (0.84 lbs) 325 pages
Carton Quantity: 44
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
US SRP: 13.99 US
Pub Date: September 2006
- Biblical Studies | Reference | Handbooks & Bible Guides
- Religion | Biblical Reference | General
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
OCLC Number: OCLC#68192398
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores