If Not for the Grace of God: by Joyce Meyer
Author: Joyce Meyer
|Break free from bondage and take hold of all that is yours by the grace of God!|
You may have heard the term grace defined as "undeserved favor." While this is true, grace is much more than that. It is the power of God available to meet all your needs. Everything you receive from God must come by grace through faith.
In this book, best-selling author Joyce Meyer explains the power of the grace of God and how you can receive it through faith. Joyce teaches the difference between having faith in God, which will bring you into peace and rest, and having faith in your own abilities, which will bring you into frustration. By applying the principles outlined in this book, you will learn these things:
* What grace is
* The power of grace
* How to be free from worry and frustration
* How to walk in the supernatural favor
* How to develop an attitude of gratitude
* How to live a holy life by grace
* Plus much more!
Physical Info: 0.56" H x 8.0" L x 5.34" W (0.4 lbs) 208 pages
Carton Quantity: 20
US SRP: 13.99 US
Pub Date: October 2002
- Christian Living | Spiritual Growth | General
- Religion | Christian Life | General
- Religion | Christian Theology | Soteriology
- Christian life - Grace (Theology)
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
More Books by Joyce Meyer
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.