10 Lies The Church Tells Women: by J. Lee Grady
Author: J. Lee Grady
|The gospel was never intended to restrain women from pursuing god or to prevent them from fulfilling their divine destiny. In his revised and updated book, which includes testimonials, Lee grady boldly proclaims the truth of the gospel—that men and women are appointed by god and empowered by Him. In 10 Lies the Church Tells Women, readers will discover:|
• Why Jesus went out of His way to minister to and disciple women.
• Why so many Christian women suffer abusive marriages—and why many pastors
don’t do anything about the problem.
• How “the Proverbs 31 woman” has been misinterpreted to deny women opportunities in the workplace.
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
0.7" H x 9.0" L x 6.08" W (0.95 lbs) 232 pages
Publisher: Charisma House
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: September 2006
About the Author:
J. Lee Grady is the editor of Charisma magazine. An ordained minister and award-winning journalist, he lives in Orlando, Florida, with his wife Deborah, and their four daughters.
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Women
- Theology | Theology & Doctrine | Contemporary Theologies
- Religion | Christian Theology | Feminine
- Religion | Christian Life | Women's Issues
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Sex & Gender | Feminine
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores