Zondervan NASB Study Bible
New American Standard Bibles
|The most comprehensive NASB study Bible available|
• Over 20,000 in-text notes • More than 100,000 center-column references • Comprehensive study helps
A Complete Resource Library at Your Fingertips
The Zondervan NASB Study Bible is the most comprehensive, up-to-date study Bible available in the New American Standard Bible translation. It is the first study Bible published in the Updated NASB, and combines the best in biblical scholarship with today’s most literal English translation.
• Over 20,000 in-text notes adapted from the bestselling Zondervan NIV Study Bible • Center-column reference system with more than 100,000 references • Book introductions and outlines • Harmony of the Gospels • Articles on Wisdom Literature, the Minor Prophets, the Synoptic Gospels, the Pastoral Letters, and the General Letters, plus the ethics of war and historical information on the period between the Testaments • 80 in-text maps and charts • 23 pages of full-color maps and timelines • Subject and study note indexes • Comprehensive NASB concordance • Words of Christ in red • 8-page presentation section • Double-column format
Presenting the NASB study Bible you’ve always wished someone would publish.
The Zondervan NASB Study Bible is hands-down the most comprehensive, up-to-date study Bible available in the New American Standard Bible translation. Combining this widely respected, word-for-word approach with study tools that represent the best in conservative scholarship, reading the Zondervan NASB Study Bible is like having a complete resource library at your fingertips.
At the heart of the Zondervan NASB Study Bible is its abundance of in-text study notes. Over 20,000 notes, adapted from the bestselling Zondervan NIV Study Bible, draw on the knowledge of today’s leading experts to provide valuable commentary right where you need it. No need to flip pages to obtain important insights on biblical words, verses, and passages. An exclusive, center-column reference system guides your study with over 100,000 references. In-text maps give you an instant feel for biblical geography. An extensive NASB concordance guides you swiftly to key verses and study resources. And there’s much, much more.
If you’re an NASB lover, this is the study Bible you’ve been waiting for. Contemporary.
Comprehensive. Easy to use. And remarkably practical. The Zondervan NASB Study Bible is a premiere study Bible designed for in-depth study, accuracy, and ease of use.
- 100,000 center-column references - Full-color map and timelines - Words of Christ in red letter - 80 in-text charts and maps - Comprehensive NASB concordance - 20,000 notes adapted from the NIV Study Bible
Font Size: 8.9pt
Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
Features: Imprintable, Indexable, Concordance, Illustrated, Index, Maps, Presentation Page, Red Letter, Table of Contents
Binding: Gold Paper Over Board (Hardcover)
Physical Info: 1.77" H x 9.48" L x 6.48" W (3.16 lbs) 2055 pages
Carton Quantity: 12
US SRP: 39.99 US
Pub Date: January 2000
Binding: Bonded Leather
Physical Info: 1.98" H x 10.36" L x 6.82" W (3.22 lbs) 2060 pages
Carton Quantity: 12
US SRP: 69.99 US
Pub Date: January 2000
Thumb Indexed - US SRP: 79.99 US
The New American Standard Revised Bible
In the 1880s the King James Version became the basis for the English Revised Version.
The American counterpart was published in 1901 as the American Standard Version.
The ASV has been highly regarded for its scholarship and accuracy. By the middle of the twentieth century, the Lockman Foundation, a non-profit Christian corporation in La Habra, California, felt an urgent need to preserve these and other lasting values of the ASV by incorporating recent discoveries of Hebrew and Greek textual sources and rendering them into more current English.
The Lockman Foundation published the Gospel of John in 1960, all four Gospels as a unit in 1962, the New Testament in 1963, and the entire Bible in 1971. The NASB represented a conservative, literal approach to translation. While this translation followed the principles used in the ASV, the NASB should be viewed as a new translation rather than merely an update of the ASV.
The Lockman Foundation completed an update of the NASB in 1995. The translation team carefully adhered to the principles of literal translation and made no attempt to interpret Scripture through translation. The result was the most literal translation that’s both accurate and readable.
- New American Standard 1977 | Study
- Bibles | Study Bibles
- Bibles | New American Standard Bible | General
Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores