Can America Survive? Startling Revelations and Promises of Hope
Author: John Hagee
|This paperback version of Pastor John Hagee's newest book has ripped-from-the-headlines updates. New material has been added regarding the death of the dollar, a nuclear Iran, and the rejection of Israel. Further, this New York Times best-selling author says the United States is heading into a "Perfect Storm." Titanic. John F. Kennedy's assassination. 9/11. John Hagee maintains that these American tragedies all have one element in common: they were unthinkable. And in the opening pages of his newest book, Can America Survive? Hagee uses these tragedies to prove two points: that the unthinkable can happen and, given the right conditions, the unthinkable can quickly become the inevitable.|
In Can America Survive? Hagee asserts that the seeds for tragedy are once again being sown, evidenced by the disturbing economic, geopolitical, and religious trends that now threaten to dismantle the very nation itself. "Think it can't happen?" Hagee asks in a theme repeated throughout the book. "Think again." Indeed, Hagee presents alarming examples of recent events, current research, scientific evidence, and biblical prophecy that are gathering to create a "perfect storm" that could bring down the "unsinkable" United States of America including:
* The U.S.'s negligent handling of Israel, and history's evidence of the danger to any nation that challenges Israel's God-mandated right to exist
* The dangerous belittling of Iran's nuclear threat by careless spy agencies—and the super-weapon that could stop the U.S. in its tracks instantly
* The chilling biblical prophecy that confirms Iran as one of six countries that will form an Islamic military force "as a cloud to cover the land"
* The real 2.5 trillion price tag of healthcare reform, the international currency shifts, and the national economic trends that are poised to bring about the death of the American dollar
* The criminalization of Christianity around the world;
Can America Survive? is not just a warning. It is a wake-up call and a rallying cry to Christian citizens everywhere to prevent the next unthinkable American disaster. After all, as Hagee points out, "those who do not remember the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them in the future." Think it can't happen? Think again.
Features: Price on Product, Bibliography, Table of Contents, Price on Product - Canadian
Physical Info: 0.79" H x 8.44" L x 5.63" W (0.61 lbs) 300 pages
Carton Quantity: 40
Publisher: Howard Books
US SRP: 19.99 US
Pub Date: March 29, 2011
Pastor John Hagee is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational evangelical church with more than 19,000 active members. He is the founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel. He is also the president and C.E.O. of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministry throughout America and can be seen weekly in 99 million homes and in more than 200 nations worldwide.
John Hagee graduated from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, then earned his Masters Degree from North Texas University. He received his Theological Studies from Southwestern Assemblies of God University and an Honorary Doctorates from Oral Roberts University, Canada Christian College, and from Netanya Academic College in Israel. He is the author of twenty-two major books including two New York Times bestsellers.
Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana Castro Hagee have been blessed with five children and twelve grandchildren.
- Adult Books | Politics
- Religion | Religion, Politics & State
- Political Science | Political Ideologies | Conservatism & Liberalism
- Political Science | International Relations | General
- Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Arch Children's Books
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
11:00AM - 2:00PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores