Life of Jesus: The Teachings of Jesus: by Steven B Borst
Author: Steven B. Borst
| Life of Jesus series is designed to help participants take a closer, more personal look at Jesus as they explore His significant life events and teachings. Each study includes 12 stand-alone lessons. Each book includes teacher notes and student sheets which include an opening activity, related Scripture, discussion and application questions.|
Teachings is a 12-session study which gives participants the opportunity to study the teachings of Jesus. Session titles are
* Pass the Salt; Living a Blessed Life
* Hey Diddle, Diddle; Every Jot and Tittle!
* Murder He Re-Wrote
* Holy Vow! Keeping Your Word and Being Faithful
* What an Extraordinary Love!
* Let Us Pray
* Show Me the Treasure!
* Stress Less!
* A Visine Cure for Judging Others
* Follow the Narrow Brick Road
* Why Do We Keep Fooling Around?
This study uses a simple, user-friendly format consisting of four major components
* Focus - introduces the participants to the concepts that will be explor ed during the session
* Inform - guides participants into Scripture to learn what God says about different issues
* Connect - provides activities and questions to help participants apply the truth found in Scripture to their lives
* Vision - suggests activities for additional growth during the week to come
Number Of Pages: 56
Publisher: Concordia Publishing House
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores