Twelve Women of the Bible Small Group Bible study
| Twelve Women of the Bible: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today [With DVD] (Study Guide)|
Contributor(s): TerKeurst, Lysa (Author), Morgan, Elisa (Author), Stevens, Jeanne (Author), Brown, Amena (Author), Zacharias, Naomi (Author), Fincher, Jonalyn (Author)
In this 12-session small group bible study DVD, Twelve Women of the Bible, Lysa TerKuerst, Elisa Morgan, Jeanne Stevens and other leaders look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today. You'll learn about the triumphs and failures of Mary Magdalene, Rebekah, Hannah, and nine other women, studying their lives and learning how to: - Apply biblical lessons to their own modern-day struggles- Live through their failures as well as successes- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials- Find lasting contentment- Overcome rejection and insecurity and much more.
Each of the 12 sessions focuses on one biblical character (Rebekah, Abigail, Hannah, Gomer, Leah, Mary Magdalene, Mary of Bethany, Martha, The Woman at the Well, Mary the mother of Jesus, and The Syrophoenecian Woman). You'll discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing today.
This DVD features twelve 10-15 minute teaching sessions from Lysa TerKuerst, Jeanne Stevens, Naomi Zacharias, and many others. It is designed for use with the Twelve Women of the Bible Participant Guide which features discussion questions, background information on each character, space to write down thoughts, a helpful Leader's Guide, and much more (155 pages, sold separately).
Sessions include: 1. Eve: Finding Lasting Contentment in the Truth (Lysa TerKeurst)
2. Rebekah: Breaking Free of Feminine Stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher)
3. Leah: Overcoming Rejection and Insecurity (Naomi Zacharias)
4. Hannah: Surrendering in Waiting (Amena Brown)
5. Abigail: Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships
6. Gomer: Learning to Accept Unconditional Love (Jeanne Stevens)
7. Mary, Mother of Jesus: Moving from Comfort to Courage (Jeanne Stevens)
8. Mary Magdalene: Transforming from Outcast to Follower (Jonalyn Fincher)
9. Mary of Bethany: Putting Our Faith into Action (Elisa Morgan)10. Martha: Finding Our Identity in Jesus (Amena Brown)
11. The Woman at the Well: Turning Our Messes into Messages (Lysa TerKuerst)
12. The Syrophoenician Woman: Approaching God with Persistency and Boldness (Naomi Zacharias
US SRP: 34.99 US
Release Date: March 07, 2017
Only available in North American format.
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores