Waging Spiritual Warfare: by Richard Ing
Author: Richard Ing
|As the end of the age swiftly approaches, the clash between the kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness is intensifying. Sadly, today’s church is largely ignorant about the realities of spiritual warfare. In this follow-up to his first book, Spiritual Warfare, Richard Ing exposes the deceptions of Satan in order to further train and equip believers for the final global conflict to come, and provides hope and anticipation for God’s promised worldwide revival. |
Waging Spiritual Warfare will help you to:
• Deliver those who suffer from physical and psychological oppression
• Overcome the obstacles of religious pride and unbelief within the church
• Increase your understanding of the work of angels in spiritual warfare
• Become aware of the signs of the times that lead to the end times
• Resist the deceptive efforts of the evil one
• Realize the role of the believer in the worldwide revival to come.
Don’t be deceived. Don’t remain on the sidelines. The more you know about your enemy, the better prepared you will be to engage him in battle and help to bring about his defeat!
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.57" H x 8.86" L x 6.04" W (0.76 lbs) 201 pages
Publisher: Whitaker House
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: January 2008
- Christian Living | Spiritual Growth | Spiritual Warfare
- Religion | Christian Life | Spiritual Warfare
- Religion | Christian Theology | Angelology & Demonology
- Spiritual warfare
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Theometrics | Fundamentalist
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores