The Hear Me Read Bible
Author: Mary Manz Simon
|Who is this product for?|
Imagine sharing a Bible story with your children in 25 words or less. Not only do your early readers hear exciting Bible stories, but they learn to read simple words at the same time.
What does this provide for you?
• This Bible storybook helps your child develop and grow in their reading ability.
• Early Bible readers become seasoned Bible readers. Read the stories together in this book, then read them again in an easy-to-understand translation of the Bible. Each story in the Hear Me Read Bible Stories offers a few words of encouragement to help you teach Bible concepts to your little one.
What is it?
Early readers need two kinds of reading. They need to be read to, and they need to do their own reading. Hear Me Read Bible Stories helps you to encourage your child with both kinds.
In this collection of Bible stories, you and your child read 18 Bible stories using just 25 words or less. These words are repeated to help your child develop a sight vocabulary, recognize words, and grow in Bible knowledge. The colorful illustrations help too.
Author Mary Manz Simon is a parenting specialist and has a Ph.D. in education.
Physical Info: 1.35" H x 8.68" L x 6.08" W (1.75 lbs) 352 pages
Publisher: Concordia Publishing House
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: October 01, 2010
- Children's Book | Bible Story Books
- Children's Book | Age 04 and Up
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Religion | Bible Stories - General
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores