Mom's Devotional Bible - NIV Pink-Hot Pink
New International Version Bibles
|Every mom needs to take a few moments for herself each day to find refreshment, encouragement, stimulation, and inspiration in the Word of God. A full year of weekday and weekend devotions, written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS), are combined with the NIV Bible text in this pink and hot pink Italian Duo-Tone™ Bible to offer you fresh perspectives on the challenges moms face daily.|
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom---whether you’re a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
* A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
* 5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
* Weekend “Momday” devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
* Index of topics important to mothers
* Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
* 12 full-color “Keepsake Pages”
* Double-column format
* Promises and Prayers for Mom
* Ribbon Marker
Features: Imprintable, Dual Color, Price on Product, Bookmark, Index, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 1.8" H x 9.4" L x 6.0" W (2.4 lbs) 1475 pages
Carton Quantity: 16
ISBN: 0310443377 EAN: 9780310443377
Version: New International
US SRP: 49.99 US
Binding: Pink/Hot Pink Imitation Leather
Pub Date: March 19, 2013
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores