The God Chasers Interactive Study Guide: by Tommy Tenney
Author: Tommy Tenney
|The God Chasers Study Guide is designed to help you develope the principles set forth in the book. You can apprpriate the study guide for your own individual use or in a group setting. It is an excellent resource that will encourage and direct your personal and corporate chase of the Lord.|
Features: Illustrated, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.28" H x 8.68" L x 5.32" W (0.32 lbs) 62 pages
Carton Quantity: 82
Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: January 2005
Ask Some Questions
1. What is the difference between knowing about God and actually knowing God? What is the difference between serving God and having a relationship with Him?
2. How did you initially get to know the Lord? How did you get to your present place of knowing Him?
3. What does it mean to be hungry for God? What encourages people to be hungry for Him? What encourages you to be hungry for Him?
4. What does it mean to seek God's face and not His hand? Do you seek His face every day? Why or why not?
- Inspiration | Motivational | General
- Religion | Devotional
- Religion | Christian Life | General
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Arch Children's Books
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
11:00AM - 2:00PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores