Finding the Right one for You: by H. Norman Wright
Author: H. Norman Wright
|Finding the Right one for You: Secrets to Recognizing Your Perfect Mate|
Finding the Right One for You is rich with guidelines and practical exercises developed by marriage enrichment expert and author of the bestseller Before You Say ďI DoĒ Norm Wright. Designed to help people in the process of dating make the choices that will lead to the kind of marriage theyíve always longed for, this book is a must for every person involved in or hoping to be involved in a relationship.
Those seeking Godís direction in their decision will appreciate Normís straightforward answers to questions such as...
* How can I know if Iím in love?
* Where do I find a lifelong partner?
* How can we know if weíre compatible?
* When should I get out of a bad relationship?
* How do I recover from a broken relationship?
* What if Iíve already been married before?
Formerly titled Finding Your Perfect Mate
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.71" H x 8.54" L x 6.8" W (0.63 lbs) 249 pages
Carton Quantity: 44
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
US SRP: 13.99 US
Pub Date: April 2008
- Love & Marriage
- Religion | Christian Life | Relationships
- Christianity - Interpersonal relations
- Man-woman relationships - Mate selection
- Religious aspects
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores