Epicenter: by Joel C. Rosenberg
Author: Joel C. Rosenberg
|Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future |
With over one million novels in print, New York Times best-selling author Joel C. Rosenberg has been called "eerily prophetic" and a "modern Nostradamus" for his uncanny ability to write political thrillers that come true. In his first nonfiction book, this evangelical Christian from an Orthodox Jewish heritage takes readers on an unforgettable journey through prophecy and current events into the future of Iraq after Saddam, Russia after Communism, Israel after Arafat, and Christianity after radical Islam. You won't want to miss Joel's exclusive interviews with Israeli, Palestinian, and Russian leaders, and previously classified CIA and White House documents. Similar to the approach Joel takes in his novels, his desire is to draw readers into stories, anecdotes, and predictions in a way that builds confidence that allows Joel to share his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture as a guide to understanding the past and the future.
Drawing on his experience in Washington, his own exclusive interviews with world leaders, and his astute political acumen, Joel makes sense of the events surrounding the Middle East. He connects information in a way that will make you understand and really care about the world's most important events and how they impact your life--from gas prices to your bank account.
Epicenter is about:
* Change--big changes, dramatic changes, changes that will transform the world as we know it
* Answers--what the changes are underway in the world's most important countries
* Insight--readers will understand the trajectory of world events by being taken inside the governments of Iran, Iraq, Russia, China, and more
* Accessibility--aimed for a wide audience in both the general and Christian markets
* Faith--Joel shares his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture
Epicenter will answer questions like:
* Will Iraq go from bad to worse?
* Will Israel and her Arab neighbors find peace, or is another major Middle East war just around the corner?
* If the new, post-Soviet Russia is our friend, why is the Kremlin creating a new class of thermonuclear weapons and building an alliance with radical Islam?
Back Cover Copy
THE EYES OF THE WORLD ARE ON THE EPICENTER
* Iran’s president vows to wipe Israel “off the map” and says the end of the world is just two or three years away.
* A leading U.S. presidential candidate says that if Iran goes nuclear, “we could have Armageddon.”
* Russia signs a billion-dollar arms deal with Iran and helps Iran build nuclear facilities.
* The president of the United States refuses to rule out preemptive nuclear strikes to stop Iran.
What does the future hold? How will it affect your world?
The politics of the Middle East can be murky and confusing. But one thing is increasingly certain: the eyes of the nations are riveted upon Israel and her neighbors, the epicenter of the momentous events shaking our world and shaping our future.
And now a new crisis is brewing. . . .
Front Flap Copy
From the author who predicted a kamikaze attack on the U.S.
a war with Saddam
the death of Yasser Arafat
and Iran’s nuclear threat against Israel
come 10 new predictions
that will change your world
Epicenter gives you the headlines before they happen.
Epicenter explains what is happening in the Middle East and how it will impact you.
Epicenter provides inside information found nowhere else, including:
* Exclusive interviews with top political, military, intelligence, business, and religious leaders in Israel, Iran, Iraq and Russia
* Previously classified documents from the CIA, Pentagon, and White House
* An exclusive poll of American attitudes towards biblical prophecy, Israel, and current events
Features: Bibliography, Illustrated, Index, Maps, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.95" H x 8.16" L x 5.56" W (0.94 lbs) 401 pages
Carton Quantity: 32
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: August 04, 2008
Features: Bibliography, Dust Cover, Illustrated, Index, Presentation Page, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.88" H x 9.3" L x 6.28" W (1.27 lbs) 312 pages
Carton Quantity: 30
US SRP: 19.99 US
Pub Date: August 28, 2006
Awards: Retailers' Choice | Winner | Christian Living | 2007 - 2007 ; Retailers' Choice | Winner | Christian Living | 2007 - 2007
Joel C. Rosenberg is the New York Times best-selling author of The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option, and The Copper Scroll, with more than one million copies in print. Joel is a writer and communications strategist who has worked for some of the world’s most influential and provocative leaders, including Steve Forbes, former Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and former Israeli deputy prime minister Natan Sharansky. A front-page Sunday New York Times profile called him a “force in the capital.” A former political columnist for World magazine, he has been interviewed on over 300 radio and TV programs, including ABC’s Nightline, CNN Headline News, Fox News Channel, The History Channel, MSNBC, The Rush Limbaugh Show, and The Sean Hannity Show.
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2019 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores