Know Why You Believe (Revised): by Paul E. Little
Author: Paul E. Little
|Have you ever asked|
* Do science and Scripture conflict?
* Are miracles possible?
* Is Christian experience real?
* Why does God allow suffering and evil?
These questions need solid answers. That's what a million people have already found in this clear and reasonable response to the toughest intellectual challenges posed to Christian belief. This edition, revised and updated by Marie Little in consultation with experts in science and archaeology, provides twenty-first-century information and offers solid ground for those who are willing to search for truth. Including a study guide for individuals or groups, the classic answerbook on Christian faith has never been better!
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.69" H x 8.28" L x 5.74" W (0.66 lbs) 231 pages
Publisher: IVP Books
US SRP: 16.00 US
Pub Date: March 2008
Table of Contents
Foreword by James F. Nyquist
Introduction: How This Book Began
1. Is Christianity Rational?
2. Is There a God?
3. Is Christ God?
4. Did Christ Rise from the Dead?
5. Is the Bible God's Word?
6. Are the Bible Documents Reliable?
7. Does Archaeology Verify Scripture?
8. Are Miracles Possible?
9. Do Science & Scripture Agree?
10. Why Does God Allow Suffering & Evil?
11. Does Christianity Differ from Other World Religions?
12. Is Christian Experience Valid?
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Religion | Christian Theology | Apologetics
- Religion | Philosophy
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores