How to Risk-Proof Your Kids: by Kathleen Winkler
Author: Kathleen Winkler
|Suggests ways to prepare your children to make wise, biblical decisions in the face of peer pressure and the influences of the world.|
Your kids won't be behind the walls of a loving Christian home forever. But before they grow up, you can prepare them to make wise, biblical decisions. This book shows how to help kids: cling to Bible-based values; resist drugs, alcohol, sex and valueless media; and more.
Physical Info: 0.41" H x 8.0" L x 5.37" W (0.37 lbs) 144 pages
Publisher: Concordia Publishing House
US SRP: 8.99 US
Pub Date: February 1996
- Christian Living | Relationships | Family Concerns
- Christian Living | Relationships | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | Character & Values
- Family & Relationships | Parenting | General
- Family & Relationships | Ethics & Morals
- Christian education - Christianity
- Home training - Parenting
- Religious aspects
Religious Orientation | Christian
Topical | Family
This book is now out of print.
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores