Growing Up, Spiritually: by Kenneth E. Hagin
Author: Kenneth E. Hagin
|The Body of Christ is in need of members who are spiritually mature. All of us begin as spiritual babes in Christ when we are born again. But God doesn't intend for us to stay that way. God desires for us to grow into Christian maturity. In this book Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin compares the stages of spiritual growth to those of physical growth. You will discover how to locate your current stage of spiritual growth, walk in close fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, renew your mind with a diet of God's Word, and much more.|
This book will help Christians locate where they are spiritually and show them how to grow into the next stage of spiritual development.
Physical Info: 0.37" H x 8.46" L x 5.54" W (0.47 lbs) 163 pages
Carton Quantity: 76
Publisher: Faith Library Publications
US SRP: 11.95 US
Pub Date: March 01, 1982
Table of Contents
1. Locating Yourself 2. Babyhood 3. Childhood 4. Manhood 5. Walking With Your Father 6. Walking In Love 7. Receiving Knowledge 8. What Manner Of Man Are You? 9. The Natural Man 10. The Carnal Man 11. The Spiritual Man 12. The Right Diet 13. A Word Of Encouragement
- Inspiration | Motivational | Charismatic
- Religion | Christianity | Pentecostal & Charismatic
- Theometrics | Charismatic
- Religious Orientation | Christian
OCLC Number: OCLC#50574917
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Arch Children's Books
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores