Deliverance for Children & Teens: by Bill Banks
Author: Bill Banks
|A clear, understandable book which shows the many ways spiritual problems try to affect children, and how to effectively minister deliverance for Children and Teens. Includes discussions on generational or hereditary issues, the role of discipline in the home, ministering to adopted children, and help for the wayward child. Information and cases collected in over 30 years of ministry to families. |
Learn simple, surprising truths:
* The Easiest Of All Ministry Is To Small Children,
* Discipline Is A Basic Form of Spiritual Warfare
* Demonic Problems Come Through Heredity or Experience,
* Deliverance Need Not Be Frightening If Properly Presented.
Find hope and freedom for your children! A best seller.
Series: Deliverance for Children & Teens
Physical Info: 0.41" H x 8.16" L x 5.4" W (0.47 lbs) 192 pages
Carton Quantity: 50
Publisher: Impact Christian Books
US SRP: 12.95 US
Pub Date: June 1988
- Christian Living | Relationships | Family Concerns
- Christian Living | Relationships | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | General
- Christian life
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2018 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores