Let's face it: The Bible can be intimidating.
There are roughly 1200 pages, spread over 73 books, written by over 40 different authors.
It's long, dense and often full of words that are unfamiliar.
It's hard to know even where to start.
As part of our ‘Made Amazingly Simple’ series, we've simplified all the books in The Bible, into 73 enjoyable 'cliff-notes' style summaries
This isn’t a substitute for reading The Bible, but it will give you a head start into uncovering what The Bible is trying to teach us.
Each book in The Bible is laid out in beautifully designed, single page cheat-sheets, so you can:
‣ Discover who authored the book and when it was written
‣ Learn the significance behind each book
‣ Master the notable verses you need to know
‣ Easily understand the key lessons each book is trying to teach us
‣ Enjoy the most popular stories from each chapter
‣ We've made it printer friendly! So you can take copies with you to Church or learn at home with friends and family.