Living in Divine Health: by Don Colbert, MD
Author: Don Colbert M.D.
|Take healthy action today for a disease-free tomorrow!|
You don't have to get cancer or heart disease! In fact, you don't need to be a poor-health statistic at all. Living in Divine Health takes you on a fascinating journey into the world of disease-preventing nutrition.
Filled with intriguing medical research and biblical insight, you'll learn how to:
* Eliminate the cancer-producing toxins already built up in your system.
* Tell the difference between the foods that generate health...and those that can hurt your heart.
* Find out why "the fat is where the poison is"-and what you can do about it.
* Challenge the "commonsense"- and potentially deadly-nutritional advice you've been taught down through the years.
* Unleash the "good fat" and get it into your system now.
* Make lifelong friends with numerous "miracle foods"- like cabbage, grape seed extract, tangerines and many more.
"It is my prayer that the material in this book will equip you with the knowledge to live in divine health, enabling you to better serve our Creator."- Don Colbert, MD
Features: Bibliography, Illustrated, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.68" H x 8.86" L x 6.64" W (0.76 lbs) 196 pages
Carton Quantity: 44
Publisher: Siloam Press
US SRP: $ 9.99 US
Pub Date: January 2006
About the Author:
Don Colbert, MD is board certified in family practice. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventive medicine, and he has helped millions of people discover the joy of living
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Diet & Health
- Health & Fitness | Healthy Living
- Christian life - Health
- Medicine in the Bible - Religious aspects
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Living in Divine Health: by Don Colbert, MD|
Author: Don Colbert M.D.
isbn - 10
Presenting biblical breakthroughs for preventing cancer and heart disease as well as dozens of healthy living tips, this easy-to-understand book will show readers what foods have the potential to poison the body and what foods provide the greatest nutriti
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores