Every Young Woman's Battle: by Ethridge & Arterburn
Ethridge & Arterburn
|Every Young Woman's Battle|
Guarding Your Mind, Heart, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World
Guys Aren’t the Only Ones Fighting a Battle for Purity.
The world you live in promotes sex as the answer to just about everything. The pressure to go along with the crowd is greater than ever before, and it’s easy to compromise in little ways that are a lot more harmful than they seem. You and your friends may become caught up in destructive relationships or sexual activities without even knowing how you got there. You just want to be normal–to fit in, to be liked, to look attractive to the opposite sex. But are you paying too high a price?
This counterpart to the award-winning Every Young Man’s Battle can help you:
· learn how the sexual battle begins in your heart and mind
· understand your hunger for attention from guys
· recognize and avoid the potential pitfalls awaiting young women on the journey toward adulthood and possibly marriage
· find out how the media, novels, fashion, internet chat rooms, and body and beauty obsessions influence your sexual choices–and what you can do about it
· guard your mind, heart, and body against sexual and emotional compromise
· develop a deeper, more satisfying level of intimacy with God
Whether you have so far protected yourself emotionally and sexually, feel that you’ve been robbed of your purity, or have given in to temptation in some way, this book can help you achieve or reclaim sexual integrity. It can also guide you through the temptations and pressures of young adulthood while demonstrating how you can live your life to the fullest–without regrets.
Written by Shannon Ethridge & Stephen Arterburn
Series: Every Man
Features: Illustrated, Price on Product
Physical Info: 0.66" H x 7.84" L x 5.28" W (0.49 lbs) 304 pages
Carton Quantity: 24
Publisher: Waterbrook Press
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: August 01, 2009
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Women
- Christian Living | Relationships | Sexuality
- Religion | Christian Life | Sexuality
- Religion | Christian Life | Women's Issues
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Sex & Gender | Feminine
Awards: Gold Medallion Book Awards | Winner | Youth | 2005 ; Retailers' Choice | Finalist | Women's Nonfiction | 2005 ; Retailers' Choice | Finalist | Women's Nonfiction | 2005
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Every Young Woman's Battle: by Ethridge & Arterburn|
Ethridge & Arterburn
isbn - 10
A Study of Renaissance Demonology:
Featured Item: Celebration Communion Wafer & Juice SetsNeed Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores