Better Dads, Stronger Sons: by Rick Johnson
Author: Rick Johnson
|Your son is counting on you.|
The relationship between a father and a son is like no other. Dads have a God-given role to protect and provide for their families, always striving to teach their sons the life skills they'll need to grow into honorable men. That may seem like a tall order. But being a good father isn't so much what kind of parent you are as what kind of person you are. Better Dads, Stronger Sons can show you how to
* talk with your son about important topics such as dating, sexual purity, respect, and self-discipline
* understand why male bonding, discipline, and spiritual leadership are vital to your relationship with your son
* recognize and avoid the top ten mistakes a father can make
Even if you don't have confidence in your fathering skills, God says you fit the bill perfectly in his plan for your family. This book will help you strive to be the dad God designed you to be--so your son can grow to be everything he is meant to be.
Author Information: Rick Johnson is the founder of Better Dads, a fathering skills program designed to equip men to be more engaged in the lives of their children. Rick develops and delivers father training workshops for businesses, churches, schools, and other organizations across the Northwest. He previously authored That's My Son: How Moms Can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character. Rick, his wife, Suzanne, and their two children live in Gresham, Oregon.
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.65" H x 8.34" L x 6.66" W (0.64 lbs) 238 pages
Carton Quantity: 56
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: May 2006
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Men
- Christian Living | Relationships | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | Parenting
- Religion | Christian Life | Men's Issues
- Family & Relationships | Parenting | Fatherhood
- Religion | Christian Education | Children & Youth
- Christianity - Fatherhood
- Fathers - Fathers and sons
- Religious aspects - Religious life
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Topical | Family
Sex & Gender | Masculine
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Better Dads, Stronger Sons: by Rick Johnson|
Author: Rick Johnson
isbn - 10
Rick Johnson inspires, equips, and empowers fathers to become role models for their sons so their boys can grow to be men of character.
Featured Item: Celebration Communion Wafer & Juice SetsNeed Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores