Everything You Need to Know Before College
Author: Matthew Paul Turner
|THIS IS IT. THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. [about college anyway] College. The utopian playground with no curfews, endless dating possibilities, and a blank check to write your own future. Complete freedom. But then you wake up and discover you've traded your private room at home for a 12x12 cinder-block cell with a stranger. No more free meals. No personal laundry service. Trips to the shower now require flip-flops. Wait, why are you doing this again? Never fear, we're here to help.|
Everything You Need to Know Before College is a definitive, one-stop survival guide to the opportunities, challenges, and potential pitfalls of college life. More than just an introduction to university living, this book leaves no collegiate stone unturned as we explore:
* Being on your own for the first time
* Adapting to different personalities
* Dating smart in a no-rules environment
* Finding crucial friendships and Christian support
* How to make the most of your money
Matthew Paul Turner turns the standard collegiate guide inside out, sharing insight with his unique twist of irreverent humor and bold honesty that will help you make the best choices for your life after high school.
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.6" H x 8.12" L x 5.92" W (0.58 lbs) 212 pages
Publisher: Th1nk Books
US SRP: 12.99 US
Pub Date: June 2006
- General Interest | General Topics | General
- Church & Ministry | Ministry Resources | Christian Education
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Self-Help
- Study Aids | College Guides
- Religion | Christian Life | General
- Self-Help | Personal Growth | General
- Religion | Christian Education | General
- Christian college students - High school graduates
- Religious life
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Everything You Need to Know Before College|
Author: Matthew Paul Turner
isbn - 10
More than just an introduction to university life, this is a definitive one-stop survival guide to the opportunities, challenges, and potential pitfalls of life after home.
Featured Item: Celebration Communion Wafer & Juice Sets
Featured Item: Wall Mount Acrylic Tract Rack - 32 PocketsNeed Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores