Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money
Author: Dave Ramsey
|If you’re looking for practical information to answer all you “How?” “What?” and “Why?” questions about money, this book is for you. Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money covers the A to Z of Dave’s money teaching, including how to budget, save, dump debt, and invest. You’ll also learn all about insurance, mortgage options, marketing, bargain hunting and the most important element of all—giving.|
Now, let’s be honest: This is the handbook of Financial Peace University. If you’ve been through Dave’s 13-week class, you won’t find much new information in this book. This book collects a lot of what he’s been teaching in FPU classes for 20 years, so if you’ve been through class, you’ve already heard it! It also covers the Baby Steps Dave wrote about in The Total Money Makeover, and trust us—the Baby Steps haven’t changed a bit. So if you’ve already memorized everything Dave’s ever said about money, you probably don’t need this book. But if you’re new to this stuff or just want the all-in-one resource for your bookshelf, this is it!
Features: Price on Product, Bibliography, Dust Cover, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 1.3" H x 9.1" L x 6.1" W (1.55 lbs) 331 pages
Carton Quantity: 20
ISBN: 1937077209 EAN: 9781937077204
Publisher: Lampo Press
US SRP: 21.95 US
Pub Date: December 01, 2011
Table of Contents
1. Super Saving: Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents 5
2. Relating with Money: Nerds and Free Spirits Unite! 25
3. Cash Flow Planning: The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting 53
4. Dumping Debt: Breaking the Chains of Debt 75
5. Credit Sharks in Suits: Understanding Credit Bureaus and Collection Practices 105
6. Buyer Beware: The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions 129
7. Clause and Effect: The Role of Insurance in Your Financial Plan 147
8. That's Not Good Enough!: How to Buy Only Big, Big Bargains 175
9. The Pinnacle Point: Understanding Investments 195
10. From Fruition to Tuition: Planning for Retirement and College 219
11. Working in Your Strengths: Careers and Extra Jobs 253
12. Real Estate and Mortgages: Keeping the American Dream from Becoming a Nightmare 273
13. Give Like No One Else: Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving 305
Financial Management Forms 331
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money|
Author: Dave Ramsey
isbn - 10
This is the official handbook for Financial Peace University. If you are following Dave’s teaching, you already know what is in this book. However, if you’re new to Dave and need great information on all things financial...this is the book for you.
Featured Item: The Christmas Nail Ornament
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores